Our upcoming Data Night on February 23rd brings together leading industry experts to unpack the new Tech kid in town – Data Clean Rooms.
Join your peers for an unplugged evening of discovery covering everything from the basics to what the future looks like as we lay third-party cookies to rest. If you’re wondering what to do with first-party data, this is where to be.
We can’t wait to see you there! Limited tickets available.
|4:30 – 5:00pm||Registration|
|5:00 – 5:05pm||Opening Remarks
|5:05 – 5:15pm||Clean Rooms: Latest Research
Join Evan Wood as he lays the ground and shares the latest findings on Clean Rooms.
|5:15 – 5:55pm||Expert Panel: Clean Rooms 360
A no-nonsense chat about what clean rooms are, how they work and what it means for the future of ad delivery and importantly, ad experiences.
Moderated by Sonia Carreno, President, IAB Canada
|5:55 – 6:00pm||Closing Remarks
|6:00 – 8:00pm||Social Networking
Interested in becoming a speaker or sponsor? Reach out to email@example.com
Thank you to our Sponsors
Elite Corporate Sponsors
- Evan Wood Executive Vice President & Practice Leader, Strategic Services, Environics Analytics
- Robin LeGassicke Digital Managing Director, Cairns Oneil
- Brad Jeffrey Vice President, North American Sales, Optable
- Sonia Carreno President, IAB Canada
- Mona M Afzal Director of Enterprise Growth Marketing & Strategy, Scotiabank