Brought to you by IAB Canada’s DEI Working Group
Join us as our DEI Working Group brings together diverse voices to speak to the opportunity that spans the country! This power-hour kicks off with one of Canada’s leaders in consumer and audience research: Vividata, who will take industry through their recent Multicultural consumer study, followed by Fireside discussion with Canada’s own Sunflower Media on buying against the multicultural voice, and ending with an esteemed panel who will continue to delve into how they are thinking about, and planning for, the diverse voices across Canadian.
Full agenda found below, and we look forward to seeing you there!
- 20 Mins – Insights from Vividata’s latest Multicultural study
- Speaker: Mike Fragomeni, Director of Strategic Insights along with Rahul Sethi, VP of Insights and Marketing at Vividata
- 10 Mins – Agency Perspective on Why this all Matters and How to Plan for it
- Jagdeesh Mann, President at Sunflower Media sits down with Maz Tannir, Chair of DEI Working Group at IAB Canada
- 25 Mins – Panel discussion
- Megha Wadhwani, Sr. Legal Counsel, Privacy & Compliance at Sharethrough
- Tara Rush, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Manager at Google Canada
- Nick Davis, Executive Director Equity & Inclusion at CBC
- Moderated by: Karim Kanji, VP Digital & Emerging Media at Active International
- 5 Mins – Open Q&A