Brought to you by the Streaming/CTV Committee
Listen in as we are joined by Corus’ partner: Zach Belmont, Data and Programmatic Director at Paramount Global, to discuss the rapidly changing space that is Streaming TV/Connected TV/FAST.
Zach will sit down with IAB Canada’s Sonia Carreno to delve into:
- The growth taking place across international markets,
- How Canada is well-positioned to take on a similar trajectory,
- What challenges and obstacles other markets have encountered and how they are being navigated… and more!
This stimulating global blueprint will then be followed by a panel of esteemed buyers from Omnicom and Group M, along with sell-side perspectives from Corus, as they look to tease apart the obstacles and opportunities found within the Canadian marketplace.
- Zach Belmont, Data and Programmatic Director at Paramount Global
- Sonia Carreno, President at IAB Canada
- Jeremy Simpson, Managing Director, Investment and Accountability at Omnicom Media Group
- Philippe Kleim, VP, National Revenue at Corus Entertainment
- Wade Kuiken-Rogers, SVP Strategy and Partnerships at Finecast (GroupM)