Account Executive — Pattison Media
|Dec 13, 2023
Pattison Media Calgary is looking for an experienced Account Executive to add to our incredible team!
Come join the Calgary Sales Department at 101.5 TODAY RADIO, WILD 95.3 and Nimble and be part of a dynamic, fun, passionate culture!
- Are you a sales professional with at least 2-3 years of experience in a business-to-business environment?
- Do you have a passion for helping clients achieve their goals through consultation and strategy development?
- Do you appreciate flexibility, yet are accountable to metrics, and using a CRM?
- Do you want work with a company where fun happens, and community is ever-present?
What you’ll do:
- Increase the volume of sales constantly by securing meetings and making strategic presentations to potential clients to sell them advertising solutions utilizing our suite of products.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly quotas as set by management.
- Initiate first contact with potential new clients through cold calling, etc. and onsite visits.
- Create and deliver professional, customized presentations that speak directly to client needs and deliver results with prompt follow-up.
- Demonstrate keen sense of recognizing opportunities to maximize potential.
- Participate positively and actively in all sales meetings, internal meetings, and internal and external team bonding events.
- Be involved in community B2B organizations and attend various functions, galas, and conferences to continuously develop your business opportunities.
- Being part of our total team involvement culture, which means showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing.
What’s in it for you?
- A compassionate, fun, creative, driven, and dedicated team of professionals who love their work and want to win together.
- An opportunity to make a difference in our community by helping businesses grow.
- Flexibility and a manager and culture which wildly supports and is invested in your success and development.
- Group Benefit Coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Discount rates at other JPG Divisions
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
Skills and attributes valuable to your success:
- Business-to-business sales experience.
- Experience selling radio and digital platforms is an asset.
- Collaborator and influencer in a “win as a team” environment.
- Willingness to learn new things, embrace ideas and desire to grow.
- Excellent communicator (oral & written) interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Extremely well organized and detailed with the ability of switch tasking.
- Excellent listening, questioning, and negotiating skills.
- Confident and positive with maturity level to manage the business as if it were your own.
- Creative, fun, innovative, entrepreneurial minded & can work as a team player, self-motivated.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms.
- A valid Alberta drivers’ license and your own vehicle.
If this sound like YOU, you can apply at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or submit your resume and cover letter, along with a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form before December 29th, 2023 to :
General Sales Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.