Account Executive — Pattison Media
|Jan 25, 2024
Pattison Media Winnipeg is looking for an Account Executive in our Sales department QX 104 Country and 94.3 NOW!radio. We’re looking for both experience and personality!
Our ideal candidate is a driven, highly organized, team-first contributor with a winning attitude and track record of success. They care about people, our products, and all-around success – their clients’, their own, and Pattison’s. They are skilled at consultative sales, collaboration, and the delivery of exceptional results. They can deal with a variety of clients and cultivate long-term relationships that matter.
This role is the customer interface and liaises between all internal departments. It involves helping businesses grow and working with our creative and promotion teams to develop messages to reach the right people at the right time, for each unique client.
What YOU will be doing:
- Managing an existing list of existing clients.
- Prospecting and growing your business.
- Preparing and delivering professional, customized presentations that speak directly to the client needs and creating creative marketing campaigns that deliver results.
- Being a resource and idea-generator for clients either in-person, on the phone or via Zoom.
- Using our CRM system as a tool to ensure that client records and sales activities are accurate.
- Keeping abreast of community activities and being an active well-networked member.
- Being part of our Total Team Involvement (TTI) culture, which means showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A chance to join a fun, creative and dedicated team of professionals who love their work.
- An opportunity to have a career, not “just a job”.
- A chance to grow your sales toolkit and career and be part of something awesome.
- Flexibility and independence.
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities.
What YOU need to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years of business-to-business sales experience.
- University degree in a relevant field is an asset.
- Experience selling digital media is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A winning attitude and team player.
- Willingness to learn new things, embrace new ideas and grow!
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms.
- A valid MB drivers’ license and your own vehicle.
If all of this sounds like YOU, you can apply online below or submit your resume and cover letter, along with a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form before February 9, 2024 to:
General Sales Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status, or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.