Digital Account Executive — Pattison Media
|Digital Account Executive
|Jan 17, 2024
Pattison Media is looking for an Account Executive to join our Digital Division!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, driven to succeed as well as earn an unlimited healthy income to join our dynamic digital sales force. This individual can be based anywhere in Western Canada.
We’re looking for an experienced digital sales expert with a proven track record to help us grow Pattison Media Digital’s client-base in Western Canada. You’ll use your passion and skill to help wow clients, solve problems, and grow local businesses. To fit in well with our sales culture, you will exhibit a natural curiosity and willingness to learn, embrace challenges, recognize the importance of working as a team, and take pride in your work.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a vibrant start-up environment, and we like to have fun.
Pattison is a full-service digital provider. From building digital experiences to producing podcasts, from running programmatic campaigns to developing and executing social strategy, we help our clients do it all. More than just selling advertising, we develop digital strategy and migrate businesses from offline to digital. Our digital consultancy finds the right solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We bring research, strategy, creative and execution to the table to drive businesses forward.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional, world class customer service.
- Determine a strategy for identifying, connecting, and closing new opportunities.
- Prospect and identify potential customers using our data.
- Contribute to successful project delivery through account management and excellent customer service.
- Travel within a sales territory selling our premier marketing services and advertising solutions to local and regional businesses.
- Maintain and develop established clients.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
- Have knowledge in a variety of Digital Marketing services, SEO, SEM, Website Design and social media.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years marketing sales, or digital sales experience.
- General understanding of Google Ad words, Facebook ads, Display Advertising is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends.
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Proficient in online tools like Google Suite and similar.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle.
We’ll Take Care of You:
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
- Feedback and coaching with regular check-ins and reviews.
- 3 Weeks vacation & a company provided laptop.
- Extended health and dental benefits including an annual Health Spending Account.
- RSP Employer Matching Program.
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance.
- Opportunities for growth, education and training.
We are offering a hybrid approach of work from home with some in-office days at one of our Pattison Media offices located throughout Western Canada.
We invite you to apply at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or submit your resume and cover letter, along with a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form before February 4th, 2024 to :
Director of Sales – Non-Metro Markets
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.