Digital Account Executive — Pattison Media
|Digital Account Executive
|Red Deer, AB
|Oct 4, 2023
Digital Account Executive
Red Deer, AB
Pattison Media is looking for a highly motivated individual, driven to succeed as well as earn an unlimited healthy income, to join our dynamic team.
We’re looking for an experienced digital sales professional, with a proven track record, to help us grow the Pattison Digital client-base in Central Alberta. You’ll use your passion to wow clients, solve problems and grow local businesses. To fit in well with the Pattison team, you’ll exhibit a natural curiosity and willingness to learn, embrace challenges, recognize the importance of working as a team, and take pride in your work.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful.
Pattison Digital offers a smarter, carefree solution to digital marketing, including offerings for web, search, display, and social media. Our goal is to help small businesses grow and thrive through smarter digital marketing that really works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional, world class customer service.
- Determine a strategy for identifying, connecting, and closing new opportunities.
- Prospect and identify potential customers using our data.
- Have knowledge in a variety of digital marketing services, SEO, SEM, website design and social media.
- Build and maintain close relationships with our internal team to identify upsell opportunities and cross-sell opportunities.
- Contribute to successful project delivery through account management and excellent customer service.
- Travel within Central Alberta selling our premier digital marketing services and website solutions to local and regional businesses.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, sales process.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years marketing sales, or digital sales experience.
- General understanding of Google Ad words, Facebook ads, Display Advertising is preferred.
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle.
We’ll Take Care of You:
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped earning potential.
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge.
- Feedback and coaching with regular check-ins and reviews.
- 3 Weeks vacation & a company provided laptop.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
- RSP Employer Matching Program.
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance.
- Opportunities for growth, education, and training.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send a cover letter, resume, demo tape and completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by October 21st, 2023, to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those designated groups in our company.