Digital Account Manager — dentsu Creative
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Digital Account Manager||Full Time||dentsu Creative||Toronto||Aug 10, 2023||Apply Now|
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Dentsu Creative is an agency of dentsu.
As a Digital Account Manager on the Subway Canada business, you will be responsible for the timely creative execution of digital project plans across, CRM, paid & performance digital media, social and owned digital channels. Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will assist with account planning and management, creative oversight, and guide the work efforts and day-to-day workload of an Account Executive who will be working directly with you.
- Supports the Group Account Director with the delivery of client relationship management and management of our Subway Client; deliver innovative and creative solutions to client brief.
- Ensures that communications strategies are effectively translated into plans and lead the development and implementation of those plans.
- Partners with the Group Account Director to set the strategic tone for the assigned account and assists in the creation of all-important plans and presentations; project manages the clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget.
- Partner with internal Media partners, Social, and CXM leads to help educate clients on latest digital and industry trends.
- Manage delivery expectations, timelines, budgets, and project status.
- Provides accurate plan details and updates to clients on a regular basis.
- Works with creative leads and production teams in a collaborative way and guides their work per the client objectives.
- Alerts and prepares thoughtful points-of-view around competitive and industry activity.
- Work directly with operations lead to ensure finances are in good-standing.
- Work directly with PMs to execute productions across various tactics and channels.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- University degree in administration/communications/marketing
- 4+ years of experience in similar function (Prior people management and Agency experience would be an asset)
- Previous production related experience with broadcast, print and digital production, is a plus.
- Strong project management experience; proven experience running a range of clients and internal projects and managing budgets.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in developing sustainable relationships with clients.
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in QSR would be considered an asset.
- Proactive and positive approach to account management
- Thrives on multi-tasking and detail oriented.
- Collaborator and eager to support those around them to help with the overall betterment of the team.
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Resourcefulness in getting the answers you need from the information you have access to.