IAB Canada Internet Advertising Revenue Reports
First commissioned in 1998 by the Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada, this represents almost two decades that Internet advertising revenues are being reported for Canada.
The results of IAB Canada’s annual Canadian Internet (online & mobile) advertising revenue surveys are considered the most accurate measurement of Canadian interactive advertising revenues. The data is compiled directly from information supplied by Canadian Internet publishers who sell advertising on Canadian websites, as well as online/mobile ad networks and ssp/exchanges who sell advertising on both the Canadian and U.S. websites they represent.
Choose a document to download below to discover more about the state of Canadian digital advertising revenues.
- 2022 IAB Canada Internet Ad Revenue Survey
- 2021 IAB Canada Internet Ad Revenue Survey
- 2020 IAB Canada Internet Ad Revenue Survey
- 2019 IAB Canada Internet Ad Revenue Survey
- 2018 IAB Canada Internet Ad Revenue Survey
To see previous Annual Internet Advertising Revenue Reports of 2011-2017, click here.