IAB Barometer Member Survey Reports
Industry Perspectives from the Source
– The people speak!
As the only association dedicated 100% to supporting the growth of the Canadian Internet advertising industry, IAB Canada is able to leverage its representative membership to gain unique perspectives on issues and data that directly impacts the Canadian marketplace.
IAB Canada reaches out to survey our members on timely topics. The resulting reports to the Canadian ad industry are part of IAB Canada’s new “Barometer” series of studies and your input makes them possible.
Click on the links below to open any Barometer report.
- Influencer Marketing in Canada Barometer Report – July 2023
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Barometer Report – June 2023
- Digital for Reach Barometer Report – March 2023
- The State of Digital OOH Advertising in Canada – April 2022
- Currency of Talent Barometer Report – April 2022
- Digital for Reach Barometer Report – February 2022
- Currency of Talent Barometer Report – May 2021
- The State of Digital OOH Advertising in Canada – April 2021
- Made in Canada Barometer Report – February 2021
- Data Disruption Barometer Report – March 2020
- The State of Trust in the Digital Supply Chain – February 2020
- Digital Out of Home (DOOH) Barometer Report – April 2019
- The State of Brand Safety in Canada – February 2019
- Currency of Talent – January 2019
- Digital Out of Home (DOOH) Barometer Report – May 2018
- AR/VR Barometer Report – March 2018
- The State of Brand Safety in Canada – February 2018